The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the admit card for PO/MT (Probationary Officer/Management Trainee) prelims written examination today on September 21, 2017. The prelims written test will be conducted on October 7,8, 14 and 15 at test centres across the country. Candidates will have to download their admit card and take a print out of the same, which they need to carry at the examination centre.
How to download IBPS PO/MT 2017 Admit card
- Candidates need to visit the official website of IBPS
- Clicking the ‘CWE PO/MT’ tab on the left hand side will open a page with the IBPS PO/MT 2017 Admit card link.
- Clicking on the link would direct the candidates to a page where they have to provide their roll/registration number and date of birth.
- Upon submission, candidates will get their admit card.
- Candidates need to download and take print out of their admit card in order to appear for the exam.
The IBPS PO/MT Prelims exam 2017 will have three papers consisting 100 marks in total. Candidates will get a total of one hour to solve the 100 MCQs in the three papers. Selected candidates will have to appear for IBPS PO/MT 2017 mains exam on November 26.