The HSSC PGT 2019 application process will be ending today by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can apply through the HSSC official website of HSSC, www.hssc.gov.in . This recruitment drive is for 3864 posts.
The registration process started on 2nd September 2019.
- General category candidates must pay Rs. 500 as the application fee.
- Candidates of the reserved class are exempted from the application fee.
Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process:
- Average marks obtained by the from any three examinations from 10th/ 12th/ Graduation/Post Graduation must be 50%.
- Candidates must have Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Matriculation.
- Certificate qualifying Haryana Teacher Eligibility Testis essentials.
The age of the candidates must not be less than 18 or more than 42 years.
- The written exam of 90 marks.
- Experience of 10 marks.
- For the written exam, 75 per cent weight will be given for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and concerned subject.
- Twenty-five per cent weight for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture of Haryana.
Candidates must go through the criteria before applying. Stay tuned to our page for more updates and information.