The admit card 2019 for the skill test or typing test for the stenographer grade II and Hindi typist has been released by the Food Corporation of India (FCI). Candidates applied for the posts can download their admit card from the official website, www.fci.gov.in .
The exam is scheduled to be on 28th September 2019. It will be held across India at various exam centres. Candidates clearing the skill test or the second phase will be called for an interview.
Steps to download FCI skill, typing test Admit Card 2019:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “Current Recruitment” page link.
- You will be going to a new page.
- Scroll down and click on “click here” link.
- Enter the credentials to log in.
- Check and download the admit card.
- Keep one hard copy of the admit card for further use.
Candidates must stay tuned to the FCI official website for more details and information.