NVS PGT Teaching Post is an excellent opportunity for candidates aiming to become a Government School Teacher. On 17th September 2019. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has announced a total of 430 Post Graduate Teacher (TGT) Vacancies this year. Exam for Hindi, History, Mathematics, and Commerce Teacher recruitment was held in the morning shift of 17th September 2019. This article shall guide for giving details of Exam Analysis of NVS PGT 2019 Online Exam along with the difficulty level of questions asked and the number of reasonable attempts made by the candidates.
- The candidates, who appeared for the PGT Hindi, History, Mathematics, and Commerce teacher exam, shared that the difficulty level of the online examination was ‘Easy to Moderate’.
- Difficulty Level of the NVS PGT Hindi exam was ‘Moderate’.
There was a total of 50 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) which were asked from
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness
- Teaching Aptitude and
- Subject Knowledge (Hindi, History, Mathematics, and Commerce).
Also, with it, the Language Competency Test was held for English and Hindi languages. The Language test is qualifying in nature.
Paper Pattern for the exam shall be the same as NVS PGT Hindi paper based on the exam pattern of the Post Graduate Teacher.
- Reasoning Ability 15 question one mark each
- General Awareness 15 question one mark each
- Teaching Aptitude 20 question one score each
- Subject Knowledge 100 question one mark each
- Language Competency Test General English & Hindi (Qualifying in nature) for 30 Marks
The exams shall be of 3 hours duration. Candidates are advised to check official notification for other related details.