The Himachal Pradesh, Public Service Commission, has notified that the recruitment for the post of District Manager Class 1 is about to begin. The recruitment will be done by the department of social justice and empowerment, Himachal Pradesh. The job posting will be in Shimla. The application form portal has been opened on October 22, 2019. So, the candidates who are willing to apply can do so on or before November 11, 2019, before the last date of submitting the application form.
The important dates which should be made a note of by the candidates are:
|Starting date to submit online application||October 22, 2019.|
|Last date to submit online application||November 11, 2019.|
- In order to apply for the post of district manager the candidates should pass certain eligibility criteria which will be accepted by the department of Social justice and empowerment.
- The candidate should be a graduate from any university which is recognized by the government of Himachal Pradesh.
- The candidates should be of age 21 in order to be considered eligible. The maximum age of the candidates should not be more than 45 years.
- The candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC, will be given relaxation according to government rules and regulations.
Steps to Follow to Apply Online:
In order to submit the online application form, the candidates have to follow the following steps.
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- The candidates will a link that says, District Manager Application form 2019.
- The candidates have to fill in all the information which are asked.
- The candidates should attach their relevant mark sheet, passport size photo and signature along with the application form.
You can also read, HPPSC Judicial Services 2019 Answer Key.