The recruitment for the High Courts of Haryana and Punjab is under the control of the society for centralized recruitments. The society for centralized recruitments has announced the exam date for the post of the clerk as November 10, 2019. The admit card for the said exam has been released, and the candidates who have applied for the examination can download the admit card from the official SSSC website.
|Release of Admit Card||October 22, 2019|
|Date of Examination||November 10, 2019|
Steps to Follow to Download Admit Card:
- The candidates should visit the official website of the SSSC, www.sssc.gov.in.
- A link, “Admit card for clerk examination” will be in the home page of the webpage.
- Clicking on it the candidates will be taken to a new page.
- In the page, the candidates have to type in their unique registration number and password which was given to them at the time of submitting the application form.
- The candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card, so it is mandatory to take a print out of the downloaded admit card.
The clerk examination will be a 100-mark examination. The examination is divided into 2 parts.
The part A of the examination will contain the question of the objective type. Each question carries 1 mark, and for each wrong mark, 0.25 will be reduced. There are 2 subjects in Part A. They are General Knowledge will contain 50 questions, and the English language will contain 20 questions.
The part B will be the subjective type where the candidates will have to write an essay for 150 words and a letter in English. They also have to translate Hindi to English.