Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE), Dharmshala regularly conducts the various examination for the recruitment. The board conducts the Grade III and IV examinations for the Kangra Central Cooperative Bank. As per the official announcement, the HPBOSE has accomplished the Assistant Manager, Clerk Grade III and Grade IV selection examination of Kangra Central Cooperative Bank recently.
The overview of the board is as follows:-
|Conducting Body||Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education|
|For the Recruitment||Kangra Central Co-operative Bank|
|Number of Vacant Seats||Available on official website|
|Vacancy for||Grade III – Assistant Manager and Junior Computer Programmer
Grade IV – Clerk and Computer Operator
|Kangra Central Cooperative Bank official website||www.kccb.in|
The board has officially released the 216 posts for the year 2019. Interested candidates should note that the application will start from 08th June 2019 and the last date to apply for examination will be 27th June 2019. The selection process for the Kangra Bank Jobs includes the written examination and the personal interview. The selected candidates will be offered an attractive pay scale as per the norms. The pay scale would be from Rs 10300/- to Rs 34800/- and grade pay would be added.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for Kangra Central Cooperative Bank : Recruitments
Interested applicants should keep checking the official website for latest updates. They would also need to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. Candidates should make note of the following important dates:-
- Beginning Date of online registration – 08th June 2019
- Last Date to submit the application form – 27th June 2019
- Date of Examination – 08th July and 09th July 2019
- Timings for the examination on 08th July 2019 for Grade III officer 10:00 am to 12 Noon
- Timings for the examination on 08th July 2019 Grade III Junior Computer Programmer – 01 PM to 3:30 PM
- Timings for the examination on 09th July 2019 for Grade IV Junior Clerk 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Timings for the examination on 09th July 2019 for Computer Operator 01:00 AM to 02:30 PM
The application fee for the General Category candidate is Rs 600/- and for SC/ST/OBC/PHH for Rs 400/-. The application along with the application fee has to be submitted online through official website only. Before filling the application form, candidates must carefully read the instructions published on the official website. Candidates must be aware of the educational qualifications for various posts. Some of them are as follows:-
- Assistant Manager – Applicant should own Graduation or equivalent degree with 55% marks or Graduation in commerce with 50% from a recognized university with computer knowledge.
- Junior Computer Programmer – Applicant must possess MCA or MSC in Computers or IT/BE or B.Tech in computer or IT with 55% from a recognized university.
- Clerk – Applicant must have passed 10+2 examination with 50% marks or graduate in any discipline and should have computer knowledge.
- Computer Operator – Applicant should possess graduation in any stream with PGDCA of One year or BCA from a recognized university.
- The applicant must be between 18 to 45 years of age as on 31st May 2019.