The RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has declared RBI office attendant final result on August 28, 2018. The candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the result through the official website. The exam was conducted on January 6 2018, via online mode. The final result was available from August 28 2018, and the revised final result was made available from 5th October 2018.
There was a total vacancy of 526 for the post of office attendant.
The selection of the office attendant will be done on the basis of online test and language proficiency test.
The online exam consists of topics like reasoning, general awareness, general English, and numerical ability. The test will be bilingual i.e. both English and Hindi. There will be 1/4th marking for every wrong answer. The candidates have to pass with the minimum qualifying marks as prescribed in each subject of the online exam.
A Language proficiency test will be of qualifying in nature. The candidates provisionally selected in the online test will have to undergo the LPT. It will be conducted in the official/local languages of the state concerned.
The candidates who are selected for the LPT on the basis of online exam their roll number will be displayed on the official website of RBI.LPT is mandatory for all the candidates. No exemption of any sort will be given to any candidates appearing in LPT, which will be conducted at respective offices.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for RBI office attendant : Recruitment
Biometric data- it is decided by RBI to capture the thumb impression and photograph of the candidate on the day of the online exam before the examination. This will be verified after the exam on the date of LPT.
The Decision of the biometric data verification authority with regard to its status shall be final and binding upon the candidates. The candidates have to take care of the following points to ensure the smooth process:
- If fingers are coated with stamped ink or Mehendi or colored ensured to wash thoroughly so that coating is completely removed before the exam.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty ensure to wash and dry them before the fingerprint is captured.
- If the primary finger to capture the thumb impression is injured or damaged immediately notify the concerned authority in the test centre. In such cases, the other finger can be captured.
The documents required for verification are as follows:
- 6 copies of attestation form (original) along with the 2 copies of biodata form.
- OBC candidates have to bring the OBC declaration in original and copy of latest OBC caste certificate.
- SC/ST candidates have to bring the latest SC/ST caste certificate in the prescribed format.
- PWD candidates have to bring the disability certificate in the prescribed format.
- Ex-servicemen have to bring the appropriate NOC or release of the certificate provided annex II of the official advertisement.
The following are the steps to check the results of the RBI Office Attendant:
- Visit the official website of RBI.
- Click on the opportunity tab.
- Check the current vacancies section on the screen.
- Click on the office attendant result page.
- A new tab will be opened for all the result updates.
- Click on the results of the office attendant exam of RBI.
- A PDF format file will appear on the screen with roll numbers of the candidates.
- Check the roll number and name in the PDF file.
- Download and take a print out of the results page for future use.