HITSEEE is conducted by HITS for admission of the undergraduates and the engineering eligible candidates. The last date to apply for the exam is by 15th of April 2020. The registration for HITSEEE has now opened on the official website by Hindustan Institute of Technology and Sciences. Those candidates who wish to apply for the exam can now do so by following the official website link.
There are about 400 to 500 kids who take part in the exam every year. Those candidates who score well will get a scholarship from Hindustan University.
The exam is to be conducted via online mode, and the dates are from April 25th 2020 to April 30th 2020 for the Chennai centres while for the other centres it is on April 25th and 26th.
The important dates can be given as follows:
- Start of the application date: 14th of November 2019
- End of application: 15th of April 2020
- Exam date for Chennai centre: 25th to 30th April 2020
- Exam date for other centres: 25th and 26th of April 2020
- Admit card date: 3rd week of April 2020
- Result to be declared on 2nd week of May 2020
- Counselling date: 7th to 10th of May 2020
The eligibility criteria for the exam can be given as follows:
- Upper age limit for the exam is 19 years of age
- Should be an Indian citizen
- NRIs are not allowed to give the online entrance examination.
- The candidates who will be appearing should have a 12th standard certificate with chemistry, physics and maths as mandatory subjects.
- There should be a minimum of 50 % marks in case of general category while those in reserved category can also have 45% of marks.
The exam pattern can be given as follows:
- Time limit: 2 hours will be given for the whole exam
- An online-based exam
- Paper will be conducted in the English Language
- The exam will consist of 3 parts which include physics, chemistry and maths.
- All the questions asked will be objective-based questions.
The steps to fill in the application form can be given as follows:
- Step 1: Visit the official website: hindustanuniv.ac.in
- Step 2: Register on the above link
- Step 3: Verify the email that you have submitted for the registration
- Step 4: Fill in the application form with the necessary details which have been asked
- Step 5: Upload all the necessary documents which have been specified and also make sure you upload a photograph and signature along with the form
- Step 6: Submit the application form by clicking on the submit button
The application fee is about rupees 1200 only.
Tips to prepare for the exam:
- Go through the syllabus and give out the important points
- Make timetable and marks the important topics
- Get the NCERT books and prepare for HITSEE by reading the textbooks.
- Have a thorough study plan.