With the board exams’ coming near, all the rumours about the time table are back. But now it has been confirmed by the Central Board of Secondary Education that the time table for both 10th and 12th will be released by the month of January. The time table is to be disclosed at the official website of CBSE. It is also seen that there are rumours of it being released earlier.
The exams are scheduled to be conducted from February 15th to March 31st 2020. The practical exams are to be held in the month of January and February, the dates being from January 1st to 7th of February 2020. The prelims are to be conducted at different dates at different states. However, In Delhi, it is scheduled to take place from December 16th to December 30th 2019
It was seen that last year the CBSE board had disclosed the 10th and 12th board exam time table on December 23rd and the exams were held from February 15th to April 30th. Before that, the dates were announced on January 10th, and the exams were held from March 3rd to April 12th. Even before that the schedule was announced on January 9th and the exams were conducted from March 9th to April 10th.
As seen from the above statements even though there are 2 years in which the time table was released in January there was a year where the time table was released in December, and hence there have been rumours that this year as well, there might be released by December. This is to help the students organize their studies well and help them study a bit more in a controlled fashion. The starting of exam is around mid-Feb, and hence there are chances that the board might as well release the time table by December.
There will be newspapers which will be publishing the dates around this time. However, there are no chances that they tell the exact date. All the dates that they disclose are solely based on predictions made by an internal or external source and are not reliable.
The steps to follow for the download can be given as follows:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education: cbse.nic.in
- Step 2: There will be a link displaying the CBSE 12th Board exam time tale
- Step 3: Click on the link to get redirected to a new page
- Step 4: The time table will be displayed on the new redirected page and there will an option to download it
- Step 5: The students can click on the link to download the time table in the preferred format
- Step 6: The candidates can also take a print out of the same for further references.