The National Health Mission (NHM) is an initiative by the government of India under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. This mission was designed to improve the health standards and regulations relating to it in both urban and rural areas. National Health Mission has been established in almost every state of India and in 2018, it was extended until 2020.
National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) had announced various recruitment opportunities in the month of September this year. The applications for this recruitment drive were conducted between 12th September and 5th October 2019.
The recruitment drive is being conducted for 1479 vacancies. The vacancies are for several posts. The details for the vacancy are as follows –
- Dental Surgeon: 42 vacancies
- Feeding Demonstrator: 50 vacancies
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer: 351 vacancies
- Lab Technician: 377 vacancies
- Senior (TB) Lab Supervisor: 213 vacancies
With the application process being over, the exam dates for all the posts have also been finalised. The exams for all the 1479 vacancies will be conducted on the 19th of November, across various examination centres in Madhya Pradesh.
NHM MP has also released the admit card for the exams to be conducted for the recruitment. If candidates had applied for any of the posts, they should download the admit card now. Here are a few steps that will guide the candidates to download their admit card –
- Step-1 : Visit the official website of NHM MP, which is https://www.nhmmp.gov.in/
- Stel-2 : Look for the link to download the admit card. Click on the link.
- Step-3 : Candidates will have to log in with their credentials like the application number and date of birth.
- Step-4 : After filling in the details, click on the Submit option.
- Step-5 : The admit card of the candidate will appear on the screen. Download the admit card in a pdf format.
- Step-6 : Take a printout of the admit card for future purposes.
The admit card is a very important document and must be carried by the candidates on the day of the examination. Candidates might be prevented to appear for the exam in case they fail to produce their admit card.
For the convenience of the candidates, here is a direct link for downloading the admit card. By using this link, candidates can skip the first two steps stated above.
Once the admit card is downloaded, candidates can continue with their preparation process for the exam. They are advised to reach the examination centre on time.