HEC has invited an application for “Apprentice Training Recruitment” under “Trade wise approved seats” for 8th and 10th Freshers, for ITI Pass and Contract Labor Posts
Selection Procedure for Trainee Posts
The Selection will be done based on % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- No stipend will be paid to Contract Labors.
- The trainees will be getting 70% to 80% of Rs.6466.00/- per month in the 1st and 2nd year respectively.
For Freshers 8th passed (Welder & Carpenter trades):
- Candidates obtaining a minimum of 40% or more marks.
- The candidate from SC/ST and PH category must have pass certificate in class 8th or its equivalent.
For Freshers 10th passed or equivalent:
- Candidates obtaining minimum 40% or more marks.
- The candidate from SC/ST and PH category must have pass certificates in class 10th or its equivalent.
ITI passed from HTI or other ITI’s:
- The candidates should have passed a relevant ITI course from Institute recognized by NCVT.
- Passing marks of the candidate should not be less than 50% in aggregate.
- The candidate from SC, ST, and PH (Physically Challenged) category must obtain pass marks in ITI.
Contract Labor in HEC:
- The candidates having minimum educational qualification of class 10th/Matriculation.
- Should have been working for a period of minimum three (03) years as on 1st July 2019 are eligible to apply.
- The candidate applying in trades Welder & Carpenter should have pass certificate of class 8th from any recognized Institution/ Board or Council
How to Apply for the HEC Jobs 2019
The candidates can apply online for the post through the official website http://hecltd.com/jobs-at-hec.php from 10 August to 26 August 2019.
Application Fee for HEC Jobs:
- Others, EWS, D.P., and OBC – Rs. 750/-
- SC, ST, and PWD – No Fee