Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for SSC recruitment 2019 for SSC Phase 7 Recruitment 2019 exam. The recruitment is expected to place 1351 posts in all. The exam shall be conducted from 14th October to 18th October and all other important information will be available on https://ssc.nic.in/.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application started on||6th August 2019|
|Application ends on||31st August 2019|
|Exam Dates||14th to 18th October 2019|
- Candidates should have passed a Class 10/ Class 12/ Graduation degree from any recognized university.
- Candidates must not be more than 30 years of age.
Application Fees- Rs 100
- Three separate Computer-Based Examinations consisting of objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- The examination will be conducted for 60 minutes
- The question paper will be divided into four subjects with each section having 25 questions with maximum 50marks there will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- General Intelligence
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude,
- English Language
Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.