Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education, also known as BTEUP, is going to announce the UP Polytechnic Results for the different semesters. The board will be declaring the results and the mark sheets for UP Polytechnic Diploma semester 2nd, 4th and 6th today. Students will be required to check the official website of the board at http://bteup.ac.in/.
Here are the steps to check the results:
- Candidates should visit the official website of BTEUP.
- On the homepage, click ‘BTEUP 2019 Even Semester Result’.
- Select the semester exam and diploma stream.
- On the new page, enter all the details like admit card no., roll no., which can be found on the admit card.
- Once details are provided, click on the submit button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference.
Notably, the results will be declared for the even semesters due to the fact that even semester exams are conducted in the month of May and June, while the odd semester examinations like 1st, 3rd and 5th fall in the month of November and December. The above examination was conducted in the month of May and June 2019. However, the results for the same was supposed to be announced on August 11th but it had been postponed to August 13th due to Eid-al-Adha, that was celebrated on August 12th.
Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education provides courses or Diploma in various durations like a one-year diploma, two-year diploma and three-year diploma. It also includes PG programmes. Students, who belong to the short-term courses could not qualify to the merit list since it has been declared jointly.