Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is seeking candidates for Flying Instructor, Technical Tradesman, Chief Ground Instructor and other. The authorities have invited applications for 07 posts from 07th November 2019 till 25th November 2019 for Bangalore City, Karnataka, India.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|The registration process starts on||7th November 2019|
|The registration process ends on||25th November 2019|
Interested candidates can see below the number of posts open:
|Posts||Number of Openings|
|Chief Flying Instructor||01|
|Chief Ground Instructor||01|
|Technical Tradesman (Helicopter)||03|
The official website of HAL, through which candidates can get more details on the HAL recruitment 2019 is https://hal-india.co.in/ .
How to Apply
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria would need to send the application through post before 25th November 2019.
- The applicant form can be downloaded from the official website.
- Interested candidates can take the print out of the same and send through registered posts on the mentioned address.
- Chief Flying Instructor – Candidates would need to have recent DGCA medical or clearance to fly from DGCA under rule 160 or QFI from the Armed Forces with CHPL with minimum required Instructional Flying, and also CHPL/ATPL(H) licences, FRTO, Instrument rating(current), FIR(H).
- Flying Instructor – Candidates must have CHPL/ATPL(H) with FIR(H)/ AFIR(H) and currency in instructional flying of 20 hours within last 6 months OR Clearance to fly from DGCA under Rule 160 OR QFI from the Armed Forces.
- Chief Ground Instructor – Candidates need to have two years teaching experience with certain training organization mentioned in the notification.
- Technical Tradesman – Candidates need to have 10+2 Science (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics). Candidates with AME Course completion from approved DGCA training Institute would be desirable.
Candidates would be selected on the performance of written test and interview. It is necessary for the candidate to meet the eligibility criteria for posts which include the educational qualifications. There will initial shortlisting of applications received for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Job Notification 2019. Thereafter the candidates will be called for the written test and Interview.
Read: HAL Aircraft Technician 2019.
You can also take a look at other recruitment process of HAL: