General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. India’s first ever environment friendly metro is __________.
a. Kozhikode Light Metro
b. Greater Nasik Metro
c. Badarpur – Faridabad Metro
d. Lucknow metro
2. The joint air exercise between air forces of China & Pakistan is known as?
3. Andhra Pradesh State government has changed the name of AP state enterprise architecture as?
4. As per Union government’s One rank One Pension scheme , the pensions will be re-fixed after every ____ years.
5. Who has been appointed as the first president of W20 forum of G20 group?
a. Nilufur Bulut
b. Ozgul Ozkan Yavuz
c. Sanem Oktar Ogut
d. Gulden Turktan
6. Which Australian cricket player after Ricky Ponting has won back to back Allan Border medal?
a. Shane Warne
b. Michael Clarke
c. Shane Watson
d. Michelle Johnson
7. Which deity was not worshipped by the Vedic Aryans?
8. The Vedanga consists of?
a. Kalpa, Shiksha, Nirukta, Vyakaran, Chhanda, Jyotish
b. Kalpa, Shiksha, Brahman, Vyakaran, Chhanda, Jyotish
c. Kalpa, Shiksha, Nirukta, Aranyak, Chhanda, Jyotish
d. Kalpa, Upanishad, Nirukta, Vyakaran, Chhanda
9. Who amongst the following is the author of the book ‘Freedom from fear’?
a. Boris Yeltsin
b. Arundhati Roy
c. Peter Carcy
d. Aung san suu Kyi
10. Pituitary gland is situated in ________.
a. at the base of the heart
b. at the base of the brain
c. c. the neck
d. the abdomen
To get fresh updates about different exams on your Facebook & Twitter timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post only exam specific links on these pages: