General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. India’s first ever environment friendly metro is?
a. Kozhikode Light Metro
b. Greater Nasik Metro
c. Badarpur – Faridabad Metro
d. Lucknow metro
2. The joint air exercise between air forces of China & Pakistan is known as?
3. Andhra Pradesh State government has changed the name of AP state enterprise architecture as?
4. As per Union government’s One rank One Pension scheme , the pensions will be re-fixed after every?
a. 2 years
b. 5 years
c. 7 years
d. 1 year
5. Who has been appointed as first president of W20 forum of G20 group?
a. Nilufur Bulut
b. Ozgul Ozkan Yavuz
c. Sanem Oktar Ogut
d. Gulden Turktan
6. Which Australian cricket player after Ricky Ponting has won back to back Allan Border medal?
a. Shane Warne
b. Michael Clarke
c. Shane Watson
d. Michelle Johnson
7. Who is the father of Ayurveda?
8. Sambhar lake of Rajasthan is ________ water lake.
9. Ringworm is a _________ disease.
10. The declaration that Democracy is a Government ‘of the people, for the people; by the people’ was made by:
a. George Washington
b. Winston Churchill
c. Abraham Lincoln
d. Theodore Roosevelt
To get fresh updates about different exams on your Facebook & Twitter timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post only exam specific links on these pages: