General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. ISRO has successfully launched GSLV-D6 from which of these space centres?
a. Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
b. Balasore Odisha
c. Satish Dhawan Space Centre
d. Wheeler island, Odisha coast
2. Who has become UNICEF goodwill ambassador?
a. Lady Gaga
b. Novak Djokovic
c. Sachin Tendulkar
d. Brad Pitt
3. Augere wireless broadband India was recently acquired by which of these service providers?
4. World’s first internationally-controlled bank of low-enriched uranium will be hosted by ________.
5. Who is elected as president of cricket statisticians body?
a. Sandeep Patil
b. Sunil Gavaskar
c. Syed Kirmani
d. Dilip Vengsarkar
6. UEFA’s best player in Europe award was received by ___________.
a. Cristiano Ronaldo
c. Lionel Messi
d. Gareth Bale
7. The term epicenter is associated with _________.
8. Who was the only Indian to be elected in UN’s general assembly?
a. Vijayalaxmi Pandit
b. V K Krishna Menon
c. Jawaharlal Nehru
d. Rajeshwar Dayal
9. The concept of directive principles of state policy was borrowed by our constitution from the constitution of which of these countries?
10. Which is the lowest layer of atmosphere?
To get fresh updates about different exams on your Facebook & Twitter timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post only exam specific links on these pages: