General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. Who is appointed as MD & CEO of IDBI Bank?
A. Kishor Kharat
B. MS Raghavan
C. B.K. Batra
D. N L Sarda
2. Who is appointed as Maharashtra’s Tiger ambassador?
A. Nana Patekar
B. Prakash Amte
C. Abhay Bang
D. Sachin Tendulkar
3. Which Indian state has launched Gram Jyoti scheme across the state?
4. A new locker facility called ‘Smart Vault’ is launched by?
A. HDFC Bank
B. IDBI Bank
C. HSBC Bank
D. ICICI Bank
5. Which Indian Bank has launched a mobile wallet app called ‘Buddy’?
B. Bank of Baroda
D. Punjab National Bank
6. Who bagged the Rogers Cup Masters Tournament 2015?
A. Roger Federer
B. Andy Murray
C. Novak Djokovic
D. Rafael Nadal
7. Bacteria was first discovered by ____________.
B. Robert Hooke
C. Robert Koch
D. Louis Pasteur
8. Which of the following diseases is caused by Virus?
C. Common cold
9. Galena is a mineral of ________.
10. The book ‘Cricket My Style’ has been written by?
A. Sunil Gavaskar
B. Mohinder Amarnath
C. Imran Khan
D. Kapil Dev
To get fresh updates about different exams on your Facebook & Twitter timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post only exam specific links on these pages: