General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. Who is appointed as the director of Indian Statistical Institute?
A. D B Lahiri
B. J M Sengupta
C. Bimal Roy
D. Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay
2. According to the British Petroleum company report, which of the following countries is the largest oil producer in the world?
B. United States
3. Veteran film actor, Sir Christopher Lee, is not associated with which of the following films?
B. Wicker Man
C. Lord of the rings
D. Life is beautiful
4. Headquarter of International Renewable Energy agency is located at _________.
C. Abu Dhabi
5. Which Indian athlete is ranked as one of the world’s richest athlete by Forbes list?
A. Sachin Tendulkar
B. Sania Mirza
C. Virat Kohli
D. M S Dhoni
6. New director of CSIR-IICT (Indian Institute of Chemical Technology) is ____________.
A. Srivari Chandrasekhar
B. Y V Swamy
C. U S N Murty
D. N V Satyanarayana
7. Who were the three eminent Statesmen who started the Non Alignment movement?
A. Jawaharlal Nehru, Anwar Sadat, Soekarno
B. Jawaharlal Nehru, Chou-en-lai, Kwame Nkrumah
C. Jawaharlal Nehru, Fidel Castro, Che Guevara
D. Jawaharlal Nehru, Marshal Tito, Gamal Abdul Nasser
8. Ikebana is a Japanese form of?
A. Modern Painting
B. Martial Art
C. Flower Arrangement
D. Agricultural Practice
9. Which of the following type of glass is used for sun glasses?
A. Pyrex glass
B. Flint Glass
C. Crooks Glass
D. Crystal Glass
10. Which two countries were involved in a Hundred Years war?
A. Turkey & Austria
B. England & France
C. Palestine & Israel
D. Germany & Russia
To get fresh updates about different exams on your Facebook & Twitter timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post only exam specific links on these pages: