General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. Who took over as new chairman & MD of Engineers india Ltd., a state owned engineering and consultancy, procurement and construction ( EPC) company in hydrocarbons and petrochemicals?
A. Sanjay Gupta
B. A K Purwaha
C. Veena swarup
D. Ashwani Soni
2. In 2016, Olympics games will be held in which of the following city?
D. Rio de Janeiro
3. Friends of Bangladesh Liberation War Award is conferred to?
A. Mamata banerjee
B. Atal bihari Vajpayee
C. Indira Gandhi
D. Prakash Karat
4. A mobile app launched by Union government to register complaints against substandard quality of ISI marked products and Hallmark jewelry is known as?
5. Norwegian Academy of Literature of Literature and Freedom of Expression Bjornson Prize was conferred to?
A. Julian Assange
B. Edward Snowden
C. Aaron Swartz
D. David Weber
6. A 2004 Nobel award winner Irwin Rose has recently passed away. He received Nobel in 2004 for which category?
7. Which among the following waves are used for wireless communication by artificial satellites?
A. Micro Waves
B. Radio Waves
C. Sonar Waves
D. Electromagnetic Waves
8. Angora wool is extracted from?
9. Pituitary gland is located in?
10. The father of extremist movement in India is?
A. Motilal Nehru
B. Gopal Krishna Gokhale
C. Vallabhbhai Patel
D. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
To get fresh updates about different exams on your Facebook & Twitter timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post only exam specific links on these pages: