GBPUAT (Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology) has invited applications from the eligible and interested candidates for the posts of JRF, Research Associate, and Project Associate. The candidates can apply for the posts through the offline mode on or before 21st October 2019. The candidates are asked to read all the instructions carefully before submitting the final offline application form on the official website.
|Last date to submit the application||21st October 2019|
|Date of interview||24th October 2019 at 10 AM|
- Junior Research Fellow – 2.
- Research Associate – 1.
- Project Associate – 2.
- JRF- the candidate should possess PG degree in Microbiology, Environment science with National Eligibility Test or Professional Degree in Soil Science, Agronomy with National Eligibility test (if in case of 3-year UG degree).
- Research Associate – the candidates should have Ph.D. in Microbiology or a concerned field.
- Project Associate – the candidates should possess a Professional degree in Microbiology or a professional degree in soil science, agronomy.
Duration of the fellowship:
- For JRF – 3 years.
- For Research Associate – 1 year.
- For Project Associate – 6 months to 1 year.
- For JRF – Rs. 31000/-.
- For Research Associate – Rs.47000/-.
- For Project Associate – Rs.12000/-.
How to apply:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through offline mode on or before 21st October 2019. The official website to apply is http://www.gbpuat.ac.in/ . The candidates can send the applications along with other needed documents to the following address: G.B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar- 263145, Uttarakhand.