Eastern Coalfield Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, has invited applications to fill the vacancies of about 57 for the posts of Cost Accountant and Accountant (Tech.Gr.A) posts. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website.
|Start date of application||9th October 2019|
|End date to submit the application||23rd October 2019|
Cost accountant/accountant – 57.
- General category – 25.
- EWS – 5.
- OBC – 15.
- SC – 8.
- ST – 4.
The candidates selected for the post of cost accountant/accountant will get a salary of about Rs.37063.41/-.
The candidates appearing for the exam should have passed the intermediate exam of ICWA or CA.
The candidate appearing for the post of cost accountant or accountant job should possess the age limit of 18 to 30 years of age.
- For SC/ST candidates – 5 years.
- For OBC candidates – 3 years.
- For Physically Handicapped candidates – 10 years.
- For ex-servicemen will be as per government guidelines.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written test.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website easterncoal.gov.in
- Home page appears on the screen.
- Click on the recruitment portal tab.
- The Online application system of ECL will appear on the screen.
- Check for cost accountant/accountant official notification 2019.
- An Application form will appear and fill all the details needed.
- Upload the scanned photo and sign.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form of ECL 2019.
- Take a print out of the ECL application 2019 for future reference.
The candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.500/-which is non-refundable.