The Delhi Police has invited applications from the eligible and interested candidates of both male and female Indian citizens for the recruitment of temporary Head Constable (Ministerial) (Group C) in Delhi Police official website.
The last date to submit the application or apply for the exam of Head Constable is 13th November 2019. The Delhi Police is conducting the recruitment to fill vacancies of about 554 (182 female and 372 male candidates).
The candidates who are selected for the Head Constable will get a pay scale between Rs. 25500/- to Rs.81100/-
The age limit for the candidates appearing in the exam of Head Constable:
UR/EWS candidates the age limit should be between 18 to 25 years of age and age relaxation would be as follows.
OBC – 28 years, and SC/ST- 30 years.
The candidate appearing for the exam of Head Constable should have passed the 12th class from a recognized board.
- Speed in typing the English Language – 30 words per minute.
- Speed in typing the Hindi Language – 25 words per minute.
- The exam of head constable 2019 Delhi Police will be conducted in online mode.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
|Sections||No. of. questions||Marks|
- Computer-based test – 100 marks.
- Physical endurance test, measurement test- qualifying in nature.
- Typing test on the computer – 25 marks.
- Computer (formatting) test – qualifying in nature.
How to apply:
The candidates applying for the post of Head Constable can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website delhipolice.nic.in.
- Click on the link provided for head constable.
- Log in using the registration details.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download and take the printout of the Head Constable recruitment 2019 for future reference.