IIT Roorkee has announced the GATE 2017 Answer Keys today
The Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee has published the GATE 2017 Answer Keys on their website today. Candidates who took GATE 2017, held on February 4,5, 11 and 12 across the country, will be able to check the answer keys by logging on to the official website. This year, GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) was held by IIT Roorkee and candidates from Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Nepal, Singapore, Sri Lanka and the United Arab Emirates also took the examination.
How to Check your GATE 2017 Answer Keys:
- Candidates need to first log on to the official website
- On the left hand side of the home page, candidates would be able to see an active link mentioning ‘GATE 2017 Question Papers and Answer Keys’
- On clicking the link, candidates will be directed to the page where they can find answer keys related to various engineering streams
- Candidates need to download the PDF file for evaluation.
How to contest GATE 2017 Answer Keys:
- Candidates will be able to contest the answer keys from March 3-6, 2017.
- For challenging the answer keys, candidates need to go to the GOAPS (GATE Online Application Processing System) module on the website.
- Upon visiting the page, candidates will have to login with their enrolment Id/email address and password.
- Candidates will have to mention the exact question number in respect of the challenged answer from the answer key.
- For challenging each answer provided in the answer key, candidates will have to pay Rs. 500, which can be paid only through the GOAPS online portal. For candidates who appeared in GATE 2017 from outside India, the fee will be US$10.