The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has announced the results of the Phase 1 exam for the post of Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer Posts. Candidates who had appeared the ESIC Phase 1 exam can check their results on the ESIC official website at https://www.esic.nic.in/. The ESIC Phase 1 exam was held on 14th July 2019.
Steps to check the ESIC Phase 1 exam result
- Visit the ESIC official website – www.esic.nic.in/recruitments
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab on the homepage.
- Find the state-wise download link related to the ‘Results of ESIC UDC Steno Phase-I Online Examination 2019’ and click on it.
- Enter all the credentials like roll number, name of the candidate, date of birth and examination name.
- A PDF file will open containing the names of the shortlisted candidates for the selection process.
- Download and save the merit list and take a print-out of the list for possible future reference.
Number of Shortlisted Candidates
According to the ESIC Result notification, a total of 19693 candidates have been selected and shortlisted for ESIC UDC Phase 2 Main Examination. Apart from that, a total of 852 candidates have been selected and shortlisted for ESIC Steno Phase 2 Exam. The candidates who have been shortlisted for ESIC UDC Prelims exam will be required to appear for the Main Exam on 1st September 2019.
The minimum qualifying marks are 45% for general category, 40% for OBC, 35% for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen and 30% for the PWD in different tests individually and collectively. Sectional timing was provided in the ESIC Phase I Exam and criteria of minimum qualifying marks have been applied accordingly in each test/section, as per the notification.
The ESIC Phase 2 exam date of conduct for the post of Stenographer will be notified in due course. The ESIC recruitment is being held to fill up vacancies for Stenographer and UDC Posts in several states across India.