The National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh (UP) has officially released the results for the NHM Staff Nurse Posts examination 2019. Aspirants who appeared for the examination can check their results through the official NHM UP website at http://upnrhm.gov.in/. The written examination for the NHM Auxiliary nurse-midwife, commonly known as ANM posts was held earlier this year on 27th January 2019.
|NHM UP written exam for ANM and staff nurse posts was held on||27th January 2019|
|NHM UP ANM and staff nurse result declared on||8th August 2019|
Given below are the steps to check the NHM UP ANM Staff Nurse Result 2019:
- Candidates will have to visit the NHM UP official website.
- Locate and click on the link related to the result for ANM and staff nurse posts.
- A new page will open where you will be required to enter registration credentials like application number and date of birth.
- Submit the details after entering the credentials.
- Your result will appear on the screen.
- Save a copy or take and print-out for future reference.
The cut-off required to clear the NHM UP examination for ANM and other staff posts is 33% for general candidates, 30% for OBC candidates, 24% for SC, ST and other reserved category candidates.
Types of Remarks
There will be four types of remarks mentioned in the results of the candidates namely, shortlisted candidate, waitlist candidate, not shortlisted and failed. Candidates falling under shortlisted will be able to access and download a provisional offer letter. The password required to download the provisional offer letter is the registered mobile number of the candidate.
The shortlisted candidates will be summoned for verification and if the aspirant fails to possess the required documents, their candidacy will be considered invalid. Further information regarding the result declaration and recruitment process are available on the website.