Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Limited (APCOB) has officially released the admit card for the Staff Assistant and Manager post of 2019. Candidates who applied to appear for the examination can now download their admit card through the official APCOB official website at https://www.apcob.org/. The online process to download the admit card commenced on 8th August 2019 and will continue till 25th August 2019.
|Admit card download commenced||8th August 2019|
|Last date to download admit card||25th August 2019|
Candidates can follow these simple steps to download their admit card/call letter for APCOB Manager and staff assistant 2019.
- Candidates are required to visit the APCOB official website – ibpsonline.ibps.in/apcobsajun19
- Click on the ‘careers’ tab present on the homepage.
- Then click on APCOB Staff Assistant Admit card 2019 and APCOB Manager Admit Card link present on the next page.
- You will then be required to enter the required details to log-in.
- The admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- You may take a print-out of the admit card for future reference.
The basic eligibility to apply for the APCOB Manager and staff assistant posts is that the candidate must be a local candidate of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are above or the age of 20 and below 28 years of age are eligible to apply for the APCOB Manager and staff assistant posts. The APCOB Staff Assistant Exam and APCOB Manager Exam will be an online test and is scheduled to be held on 25th August 2019.
APCOB invited applications for a total of 77 vacancies, but these vacancies can be increased or decreased as per the bank’s requirements. A total of 54 vacancies are there for the post of Staff Assistant and a total of 23 vacancies are there for the post of Manager (Scale-I). Further essential information regarding the upcoming candidates and admit card are available on the website.