Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, or ESIC, is a statutory body established by the Government of India which looks into the application and implementation of the Employees State Insurance (ESI).
The body functions under the Ministry of Labour and Employment and has a broad base of functioning. It also has several hospitals in different cities if India such as Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune and Kolhapur.
The ESIC Hospital Kolhapur is all set to conduct recruitment for several vacancies. The recruitment will be carried out through an offline mode. Candidates interested in recruitment in ESIC must go through the details of the recruitment opportunity.
The vacancies announced by ESIC Hospital Kolhapur are for two posts. There are a total of 17 vacancies combined for the post of a Specialist and Senior Resident. Further vacancy details are as follows –
- Specialist post – 9 vacancies
- Senior Resident post – 8 vacancies
For each post, candidates will be recruited into different departments like Medicine, Surgery, Orthopaedics, ENT, Ophthalmology, Gynaecology, Paediatrics, etc.
Candidates will be recruited for the above posts through a walk-in-interview. However, before appearing for the interview, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. If they are not eligible for any of the post and still interview, their selection shall be cancelled. The eligibility criteria for the different posts are –
- Specialist –
- Should be an MBBS with either a post-graduate degree or a diploma in the subject they are applying for.
- They should have 3 years’ experience after acquiring the Post Graduate degree or 5 years’ experience after acquiring the Post-Graduation diploma.
- Candidates should be registered under MCI and MMC.
- Senior Resident –
- Candidate should be an MBBS with either a post-graduate degree or a diploma in the subject they are applying for.
- They should be registered under the MCI and MMS.
The walk-in-interview for the above posts will be conducted on 27th and 28th November 2019. Candidates have been advised to reach the interview venue 1 hour in advance.
The venue where the interview will take place is –
Rajashree Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj
Government Medical College & CPR Hospital.
The notification for this recruitment drive comprises of the application form which the candidates must get printed. They must carefully fill in the form and carry it with them on the day of the interview. Other important documents that candidates have to carry are –
- Matriculation certificate for age proof
- Proof of educational qualifications
- Certification of registration with MMC/MCI
- Internship certificates
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Experience certificates
- Two passport size photographs
Candidates should note that ECIS Hospital Kolhapur will not be providing my form of a travelling allowance to the candidates to appear for the walk-in-interview.