The Hindustan copper limited has announced that there are vacancies for the post of Apprentice trainee. The recruitment for the post of Apprentice trainee is about to begin and the process of registration begins from November 14, 2019. The candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for the post should do so on or before the last date of the registration, which is on December 1, 2019.
The dates which the candidates should make note of are as follows:
|Starting date for online registration||November 14, 2019.|
|Last date for the online registration||December 1, 2019.|
The candidates should possess the following criteria in order to be considered eligible for the post of Apprentice trainee. The eligibility criteria are as follows
The candidates should have done a full-time engineering course for 4 years at any recognized college or university. The candidates can be specialized in any of the following branch of engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Machinery Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Architect Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
The candidate should have passed in any of these branches of Engineering with a minimum of 60 % mark in order to be considered eligible for the post of apprentice trainee.
Steps to Follow to Apply Online:
If the candidates are eligible to apply, the following steps should be followed to register online. The steps are as follows:
- The candidates should visit the official website of the National Apprentice Training Scheme, mhrdnats.gov.in or https://www.hindustancopper.com/ .
- After opening the website, the candidates should register themselves.
- After registering the candidates has to give the information asked about their educational qualification.
- After filling out all the information the application can be submitted.
Also read, Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2019.