The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has issued the admit card for Online Exam Tier 1 the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) for the postcode 17/19, under the advertisement 03/19. The candidates who have applied for the position shall download the admit card from DSSSB official site.
The DSSSB JE Exam is programmed to be held on 20 November (Wednesday) and 22 November (Friday).
There shall be 100 objective type questions from:
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence &
- Reasoning ability,
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability,
- Hindi Language & Comprehension, and
- Hindi Language & Comprehension
and 100 MCQs from Civil Engineer subject, respectively.
The candidates who pass in DSSSB JE Tier 1 Exam will be called for the JE Tier 2 Exam.
Stay connected with other applicants through our group, DSSSB JE (ME & E).
DSSSB had declared the recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Teachers and Junior Engineer in September 2019. Nine hundred eighty-two vacancies were notified. And out of the total, 637 jobs are for Primary Teacher, 141 are for Nursery Teacher, and 204 are for Junior Engineer (Civil in Delhi Jal Board).
The process to Download Admit card:
- Step I: Visit the official website of DSSSB dsssbonline.nic.in or then Click on the specified above admit card link.
- Step II: Click on the link ‘DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR THE ONLINE CBT EXAM FOR THE POST.’
- Step III: Then enter the needed credentials such as Application No and DOB.
- Step IV: Your DSSSB Admit Card 2019 will arrive on screen.
- Step V: Then, take the print out for future use.
For more details of the same, candidates shall refer the official notification. In case of any correction, candidates are recommended to contact the concerned authority directly.