Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released the notification regarding the vacancy of teachers for 2019.
There are in total of 778 teachers posts. The DSSSB has now broken down the information regarding the vacancy for PH category while still keeping the number of vacancies same.
The exam dates for the posts have been released on the official website: www.dsssbonline.nic.in. This exam is conducted for various posts which include the following:
- Assistant Teacher (Primary Teacher)
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery Teacher)
- Junior Engineer
The exam dates for the above-mentioned posts can be given as follows:
- Assistant Teacher (Primary Teacher): 11th, 13th, 14th and 15th of November 2019
- Nursery Teacher: 19th of November 2019
- Junior Engineer: 20th and 22nd of November 2019
The important dates can be given as follows:
|Starting date of application||16th of September 2019|
|Last date of application||15th of October 2019|
|DSSSB PRT Exam||11, 13, 14 and 15 of November 2019|
|DSSSB Nursery Exam||19 November 2019|
|DSSSB Admit Card||November 2019|
Those candidates who had applied for the examination can now access the admit card on the official link given above.
The number of vacancies can be given as follows:
- Primary Teacher: 637
- Nursery Teacher: 141
- Junior Engineer: 204
- Total: 982
The application fee for the exam was Rs. 100/- for general category while for others involved in SC/ ST/ Women need not pay the application fee.
The educational qualification can be given as follows:
- Primary Teacher: Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and 2 years diploma in elementary education along with a certificate in central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
- Nursery teacher: class 12th certificate or intermediate or equivalent with at least 45% marks from a board or university
The age limit for the application can be given as follows:
- Primary teachers: 30 years maximum limit
The admit card can be accessed by providing their application number and Date of Birth.
Exam Pattern for Primary and Nursery Teachers:
The examination includes 200 objective type questions. 100 questions from General Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical and Numerical Ability, Hindi Language and Comprehension, English and Hindi Language and comprehension will be asked. Other 100 questions will be from the subject concerned.
JE exam pattern:
The exam pattern will be the same as above. 100 MCQs will be framed from Civil Engineer subject.
The teacher’s selection will be based on a single-tier examination while the selection for JE will be made on the basis of two-tier exam, i.e. TIER 1 and TIER 2 exam.
Candidates can follow these simple steps to get their admit card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website: dsssbonline.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link that displays ‘Admit card for PRT Teacher Vacancy.’
- Step 3: You’ll be redirected to a new page.
- Step 4: Enter the registration number and date of birth and click on submit button.
- Step 5: Admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Step 6: Download and save it and preferably keep a hard copy of the same.