The Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital has notified that they have started their recruitment process. The candidates are being recruited for the post of Nursing Officer. The process of getting online applications has begun on August 1, 2019, and it is bound to end on August 21, 2019.
The candidates willing to apply should pay a fee of Rs.1500 for the application form. If the candidate is from the category of SC or ST or Ex-servicemen, then the fee to be paid is Rs. 1200. There is a total vacancy of 852 for the post of Nursing Officer.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application Process started on||1st August 2019|
|Application process ends on||21st August 2019|
Steps to apply:
- The candidate must go to the website of the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, www.rmlh.nic.in .
- The candidate should click on the tab, vacancies.
- A new link will open with a list of vacancies and the candidates should select the post of Nursing Officer.
- Then the candidates should fill out the application form with details regarding Education and Experience.
- After finishing the application form, it is advisable to take a print out of the form so that it can be furnished for future reference.
- As soon as the process is completed, a user name and password will be generated and given to the candidate. The username and password should be used to login to the website.
The educational qualification required for the post of Nursing Officer is a degree in BSc Nursing from a recognized university. The candidate without a BSc degree is not eligible to apply for the position of Nursing Officer.