With the CET rules changed a little bit, the stage is set for a tuff paper in making…early days still time for the test…good luck lads…
The details are,
1. MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2014 shall be conducted online at the selected examination centers. There shall be 100 multiple choice objective type questions (MCQs).
2. The question paper for the CET will be set in English only. Translations in any languages will not be available.
3. The CET would be of 2 & 1/2 (Two & Half) hours duration and would have a maximum of 200 marks.
4. The CET would be held in multiple batches from 15th March 2014 to 16th March 2014.
5. The CET would not have negative marking.
6. There will be no verification of marks or revaluation of answer sheets of the CET.
7. The marks at the CET would be considered for admission during the current academic year only and would not be allowed to be carried forward to the next year.
8. The detailed information and the instructions about the CET and a few sample questions illustrating the nature, variety, scope, pattern, type of questions that will be set for the CET are given in Annexure VIII of Information Brochure.
9. The cities in which CET-2014 is conducted are designated as centre for the CET. Each centre will have several venues depending upon the number of candidates due to appear at that centre. A candidate applying for the CET would have the freedom to choose his/her centre but shall not have freedom to choose the venue.
10. Use of calculators, slide rules, log tables or other such arithmetic aids and cellular phone, pager etc. is not allowed. Instructions sent to you with the application receipt, books, notes etc. are also not allowed. If you have brought any of these, please leave them with the invigilator.