Department of Forest and Wildlife of Government of NCT of Delhi has opened registration window for selection Forestry Staff for the post of Forest Ranger, Forest Guard, and Wildlife Guard/Game Watcher. Online Applications will be acknowledged for Delhi Forest Department Recruitment 2020 from 14 January. Qualified and intrigued candidates can apply online on Delhi Forest Department Website at the very latest 13 February 2020.
- Start date of online registration of applicants – 14 January 2020
- End Date of Application submission – 13 February 2020
- Tentative dates of computer based online test – 12th and/or 13th March 2020
Total Posts – 226
Forest Ranger – 4 Posts
Forest Guard – 211
Wildlife Guard/Game Watcher – 11
- Forest Ranger –Candidate must hold degree in Science or Engineering from any certified University/Institute in:
- Agriculture (ii)Botany (iii)Chemistry (iv)Computer Application/Computer Science (v)Engineering Agriculture/ Chemical/civil /Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical (vi)Environmental Science, (vii)Forestry (viii)Geology (ix)Horticulture (x)Mathematics (xi)Physics (xii)Statistics (xiii)Veterinary Science (xiv)Zoology.
- Forest Guard – Applicants must be 12th passed from a recognized board.
- Wildlife Guard/Game Watcher – 10th passed from recognized board/Institute.
- Forest Ranger – 30 years
- Forest Guard – 18 -27 years
- Wildlife Guard/Game Watcher – 18 -27 years
- Candidates from reserved category are eligible for upper age limit relaxation as per government standards.
Candidates can complete the registration process by paying Rs. 100/- towards registration charge. (Female Candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Schedule Tribes are exempted from paying the registration fee)
Applicants will get selected on the basis of online computer-based examination
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online on the website http://forest.delhigovt.nic.in on or before 13 February 2020.