Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has officially initiated the online registration process for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 today. Interested and competent aspirants who wish to appear for the examination can register and apply for the online examination via the official CTET website at https://ctet.nic.in/. Further essential details regarding the application process and eligibility criteria are given on the official notification published on the website.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is tentatively scheduled to be conducted on 8 December
- Although the last date to apply is 18 September 2019, the fee payment will be accepted till 23 September 2019.
|Commencement of online application process||19 August 2019|
|Last date for online registration||18 September 2019|
|Tentative date for the CTET 2019 online exam||8 December 2019|
Here are the simple steps to apply for the CTET 2019:
- Aspirants will have to visit the official CTET website:https://ctet.nic.in/
- Click on the ‘CTET December 2019’ link present on the homepage.
- Click ‘Apply Online’ link given on the next page.
- Aspirants will be required to enter the requisite credentials.
- Upload the required documents like scanned images of latest photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Submit the details after verification.
- Candidates can take a print-out of the application form for future reference.
The CTET 2019 examination will be conducted in twenty languages across 110 cities in India. It should be noted that candidates must go through the entire Information Bulletin released by the Board carefully before registering for the examination. As per the RTE Act, teacher eligibility test (TET) certification is a necessary eligibility requirement for teaching jobs for classes one to eight. Candidates who appear and qualify in the CTET examinations can easily get jobs in Central schools, Kendriya Vidyalaya and Navodaya Vidyalaya in positions based on their merit.