The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has notified about the recruitment of Teaching and Non-teaching staff. The examination will be held to select the candidate who are eligible to work as teaching and non-teaching staff. Only the candidates who are eligible can appear for the examination. The eligibility of the candidate will be checked according to the eligibility criteria put forward by the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board.
The candidates will get the chance to get placed as a Special Education teacher, Assistant primary Teacher, Assistant Nursery Teacher, Physical Education teacher, drawing teacher, Domestic Science Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher or an Educational and vocational guidance counsellor If they appear for the exam and pass the examination.
The invitation of application has begun on January 31, 2019. The candidates who are willing and eligible to apply can visit the official website of DSSSB and get the application form. The candidates should finish all the process before the portal closes on March 1, 2019. The important dates which the candidates should make note of are as follows
|Name of the Event||DATES|
|Invitation of application||January 31, 2019|
|Last date of submission||March 1, 2019|
|Admit card||10 days before day of examination|
|Exam||Yet to be announced|
|Result||Yet to be announced|
The applications which are being submitted after March 1, 2019 will be rejected by the recruitment board.
The Delhi subordinate Service Selection Board has mentioned some eligibility criteria which the candidate should possess in order to be able to apply for the teaching or non-teaching posts. If a candidate who is not eligible applies for the posts then his application will be rejected and he will be able to appear for the examination. The eligibility criteria for different posts are as follows
Group B and C Posts
The candidate who are willing to apply for the group B and C post should have passed standard 10 and standard 12 and he should also have a degree in any discipline from any college or university which is recognized by the Government of Delhi. Only the candidates who are between the age group of 27 to 32 is eligible to apply for the Group B and C examination.
Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer:
Any engineer degree holder is eligible to apply for the post of Assistant engineer and Junior Engineer. The candidate who have diploma degree in engineer is also eligible if he holds work experience of 2 years. The age eligibility for the posts is fixed as 27 to 32.
Post Graduate Teacher:
The candidates who are interested to apply for the post of Post Graduate Teacher should have a Master’s degree in Hindi in addition to a Master’s degree in the field that they are interested to teach. The candidate should also hold a degree or diploma in teacher training. The candidates who are below the age 36 are eligible to send their application form
Trained Graduate Teacher:
The candidate should be a degree holder in any discipline with the minimum mark of 45%. The candidate should have completed his schooling from a CBSE board or any board equivalent to CBSE. The candidate should be a trained teacher and to prove that he should have a diploma or a certificate. The age limit for the post of trained graduate teacher is 32 years.
The steps to follow in order to fill and submit the application form are mentioned below
- The candidates should go to the official website, dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- There the candidate will find the tab, “DSSSB RECRUITMENT 2019 ONLINE APPLICATION”.
- After clicking on it a new page will be opened and the candidate should fill in all the details asked such as 10th and 12th mark, Under graduate and Post graduate CGPA, Date of Birth and other personal Information.
- After giving all the information the candidate should scan the documents which are asked such as Passport size photo, Signature, School and college marksheet.
- After this the candidate should click submit and the application is submitted but to confirm the process the candidate should pay the application fee.
- Application fee of Rs.100 is to be paid through Online banking. Only if the application fee is paid the application form of the candidate will be considered.
- If the candidate belongs to SC or ST no application fee is necessary.
After the application form is submitted the candidates should start preparing for the examination. The exam will be a 2 staged exam. The first stage is Tier 1 and the second stage is Tier 2. Only the candidate who pass the tier 1 exam will be qualified for the tier 2 exam. The tier one exam will have 2 sections and the 1st section will consist of question based on English, Aptitude, Reasoning, Mathematics. The 2nd Section will be full of multiple-choice question based on the post which the candidate have chosen. The candidates will be awarded 1 mark for all the correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for all the wrong answers. The date of the exams is yet to be announced by the Government of Delhi and the admit card for the exams will be given 10 days prior to the exams.
The result of the examination is likely to be released after 2 weeks from the date of examination. To view the results the following steps are to be followed
- The candidates should log in to the official website of DBBBS.
- Then click on the DBBBS result 2019 link.
- A new page will open, the candidate has to type their registration number and password to view the result.