The last date of CTET 2019 has been extended by the Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE. The last date of registration is 25th September 2019. The fee payment date has also been extended to 30th September 2019. Applicants can apply through the official website of CTET, www.ctet.nic.in.
The CTET 2019 exam will be on 8th December 2019.
Class I to V
- Two years diploma in elementary education or
- Four-year bachelor of elementary education or
- A two-year diploma in education or graduation.
- Applicant must have passed with a minimum of 50% marks.
Class VI to VIII
- A two-year diploma in elementary education.
- One-year bachelor in education.
Steps to apply for CTET 2019:
- Visit the official website of CTET, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “CTET December 2019” link.
- Go to the “Apply” link.
- Enter the essential information and click on the submit button.
- Save and download the application form.
- General category candidates: Rs. 700 for paper 1 and Rs. 1200 for paper 2.
- For SC, ST or Differently abled person: Rs. 350 for paper 1 and Rs. 600 for paper 2.
- The payment must be made online by debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
Candidates must look into the official website from time to time for more information and updates.