The admit card for the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) has been released by the East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell Bhubaneswar (RRCBBS). One can download the admit card from the RRCBBS official website, www.rrcbbs.org.in.
The total number of vacancies for which the recruitment is being done is 310.
- Junior Clerk cum typist: 12 posts
- Technician III: 65 posts
- Commercial cum ticket clerk: 48 posts
- Goods Guard: 93 posts
- Junior Engineer in Civil: 63 posts
- Junior Engineer in Mechanical: 13 posts
- Junior Engineer in Electrical: 11 posts
- Junior Engineer in S&T: 5 posts
The written exam will be computer-based and is scheduled to be held from 23rd to 29th September 2019. Candidates applied for the review and made their name through the final eligibility test can download the admit card from the official website.
Steps to download RRCBBS GDCE 2019, Admit Card:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “Download the GDCE-2019 call letter” link.
- Enter the login ID with a password and submit it.
- Check and download the admit card.
- Make a print of the admit card for future reference.
- Multiple choice questions from general awareness, arithmetic, general intelligence, reasoning, and technical.
- The language of the test paper will be English and Hindi.
- The correct answer will add one mark and incorrect answer will deduct 1/3rd mark.
Candidates qualifying in the computer-based exam will be able to appear for document verification. The helpline numbers to contact are 9453819497, 9453827201 between 9 am to 6 pm on weekdays from Monday to Saturday.