The Indian Institute of Toxicology Research in Lucknow has announced that there are vacancies available for the post of Drivers. The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply from the official website of the Indian Institute of Toxicology Research. The starting date to apply online starts from November 13, 2019 on Wednesday. The candidates have to apply online before the last date of the submission of online application on December 10, 2019.
The important dates which the candidates must make note of are as follows:
|Starting date to apply online||November 13, 2019.|
|Last date for submission of online application||December 10, 2019.|
The candidates should have to following eligibility criteria to apply for the post of Driver:
- The candidates should have completed 10th and 12th standard from any board which is recognized by the Indian Institute of Toxicology Research.
- The candidates should possess a driver’s license which is valid for both Light Motor Vehicle and Heavy Motor Vehicle.
- The candidates must have minimum 5 years of experience driving both Light Motor Vehicle and Heavy Motor Vehicle.
- The license which the candidates possess must be appropriate authorization to be able to drive in India.
- The candidates should have knowledge of repairing minor faults in the vehicle.
- The candidates should have the basic knowledge of the mechanism of the motor and the engine.
Steps to Follow to Apply Online:
To apply online the candidates has to follow the following steps:
- The candidates have to visit the website, iitrindia.org.
- The candidates should create a valid E-Mail ID before starting the application process.
- The candidates should attach a recent passport size photo along with the application form and fill in the details and submit.