Himachal Pradesh, Government of Revenue Department would be conducting the Patwari Exam on 17th November 2019. The list of candidates rejected as well as the list of candidates selected for appearing in the exam is now available on the official website. The candidates can download the admit card of the Patwari exam 2019 from the official website.
The candidates who are eligible are asked to fill the details in the admit card format and paste the recent picture. The candidates are required to carry the admit card along with an identity proof to the exam centre.
Steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website www.hpshimla.nic.in.
- Click on the list of roll numbers with respect to Shimla District for Patwari exam going to be held on 17th November 2019.
- The admit card of the Patwari exam 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Save and take a print out of the Patwari exam 2019 for future reference.
Details mentioned in the admit card of Patwari exam 2019 are as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Fathers name
- Mothers name
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Exam centre details
- Exam timings
- Name of the subject
- Important instructions
Documents required along with the admit card (ID Proof) are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Ration card
- Any photo ID duly signed by Gazetted officer
- Student ID of a government recognized university
- Employee ID of a recognized organization
The candidates can go through the instructions regarding the exam is available on the website provided above. The exam of HP Patwari 2019 will be held on 17th November 2019. A total of 36570 candidate’s applications are accepted for appearing in the Patwari exam.
Also read, HP Patwari Exam Date 2019.