The Earth System Science Operation has announced that the recruitment for the vacancies in the post of Scientist Assistant is about to begin. The candidates who are interested and eligible to apply can apply from the official website of the Earth System Science Organization. The candidates can apply online on November 13, 2019. The candidates should complete their application and submit it online before the last date on December 21, 2019.
The important dates which the candidates should make note of are as follows:
|Starting date to submit online application||November 13, 2019.|
|Last date to submit online application||December 21, 2019.|
The candidates should fulfill the following criteria in order to be considered eligible. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidates should have completed 10th and 12th standard in a recognized board with a total of 60% and more.
- The candidates should have a degree in Civil Engineering or a degree in Civil construction technology.
- The candidates should have the basic knowledge in computers in order to be eligible for the post of Assistant Scientist.
- Only the candidates with prior work experience will be considered for the post. The candidates should have a working experience in the constriction field or in any maintenance activities by the Government Board.
- The candidates should have a good knowledge in MS Office, AutoCAD, Preparation of drawings and verification of RA Bills
- The candidates should be below the age of 28 years
Steps to Follow to Apply Online:
- The candidates should visit the official website of the INCOIS, incois.gov.in.
- The candidates should follow prescribed format in which the application form is to be submitted.
- After filling all the information, it can be submitted.