The Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited, commonly known as CPCL, is a body under the Indian Oil Corporation. It is a state-owned enterprise with its headquarters in Chennai. As the name suggests, it is an oil and gas corporation that works at a large scale. Thus the workforce that it employs is also huge. Recruitment opportunities by CPCL are notified by it on its official website.
Under the advertisement number, “Advt.No.2 of 2019–CPCL/HRD: 03:056/055” the Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has notified several vacancies in the organisation. It will be accepting applications from all eligible candidates through the relevant procedure.
As per the notification released by CPCL, there is the vacancy for the post of Workmen. There are a total of 55 posts available.
Candidates can check out the vacancy details as stated below –
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)- 14 vacancies
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) Trainee- 8 vacancies
- Junior Quality Control Analyst -IV (QC)- 1 vacancy
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)- 3 vacancies
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical) Trainee- 1 vacancy
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)- 3 vacancies
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)- 3 vacancies
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) Trainee- 1 vacancy
- Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety- 9 vacancies
- Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)Trainee- 4 vacancies
- Junior Materials Assistant-IV (Purchase & Store)- 1 vacancy
- Junior Marketing Assistant-IV (Marketing)- 3 vacancies
- Junior Marketing Assistant-IV (Marketing) Trainee- 1 vacancy
- Junior Accounts Assistant-IV Trainee- 1 vacancy
- Junior Nursing Assistant-IV- 1 vacancy
Before applying for the posts, candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification stating the eligibility criteria for the different posts. Applications will be rejected if the eligibility criteria are not fulfilled by the candidates.
The applications for the above-stated posts will start on 14th November 2019. The last date for making the application is 3rd December 2019. To avoid technical difficulties and last minute confusions, candidates should apply well before the last date.
Once the candidates have applied, the selection procedure will start. The selection process will involve three parts – Interview, Written Test and Endurance Test. The date of the written examination has also been finalised. It is scheduled to be conducted on 29th December 2019.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for CPCL Recruitment 2019
The admit card for this exam will be available for downloading on the 16th of December, 2019. However, this is only a tentative date. The final date for admit card release will be informed by CPCL on its official website, www.cpcl.co.in.