GSPHC, also known as Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Limited has now released the notification regarding the vacancy for the posts of technical and non-technical staff. GSPHC is a governmental body which is run by the state Government of Gujarat.
It aims at providing jobs to the young aspirant who is keen on finding employment. This institution also aims in providing the necessary welfare and facilities to the people of the state. The positions include:
- Electrical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Account Assistant
- Gujarati Steno
- Computer Operator and other posts
Those candidates who are interested and are eligible can come for a walk-in interview which will be held on different dates for different positions.
Important dates for the interview:
- Walk-in Interview date for Electrical Engineer, Structural Engineer: 3rd December 2019
- Walk-in Interview date for Civil Engineer: 14th, 15th, 16th November and 2nd of December
- Walk-in Interview date for Account Assistant, Gujarati Steno, Clerk and computer operator: 14th of November 2019
- Walk-in Interview date for Account Assistant and Clerk (Mehsana): 16th of November 2019
- Walk-in Interview date for Account Assistant, Gujarati Steno, Clerk and computer operator (Junagadh): 18th of November 2019
- Walk-in Interview date for Account Assistant and Clerk (Rajkot): 19th of November 2019
- Walk-in Interview date for Clerk and computer operator (Surat): 20th of November 2019
- Walk-in Interview date for account assistant, Gujarati Steno, Clerk and Computer Operator (Vadodara): 21st November 2019
The education qualification for each can be given as follows:
- Electrical engineer, Civil Engineer: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering of a university recognized under UGC act
- Structural Engineer: Bachelor’s degree in Master of Engineering of a University approved under UGC act
- Account Assistant: the candidate should have a higher secondary class in B. Com. And having 2 years’ experience in the relevant subject.
- Clerk: candidate should have at least graduation from a recognized university.
The age criteria for the posts can be a maximum of 40 years of age, while the minimum age should not be less than 25 years of age.
The details of the vacancy can be given as follows:
- Electrical Engineer: 15 posts
- Civil Engineer: 71 posts
- Structural engineer: 4 posts
- Non-technical person: 29 posts
How to apply?
Those candidates who are interested can appear for a walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates as per the posts at Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd. B/h.Lokayukta Bhavan, Off CHH Road, Sector 10-B, Gandhinagar along with the documents.
Those candidates who are interested in more details can check the official notification for further information. The official website of GSPHC is gsphc.gujarat.gov.in. Candidates should refer to this website to get to know about the latest updates or changes in any of the above-mentioned details. They can also visit the headquarters to enquire the same.