The admit card for the written exam the post of Stenographer has been released by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC). Candidates applied for BSSC Steno 2019 exam can download the admit card from the official website of BSSC.
Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website or through the direct link mentioned above. To download the admit card, candidates would be needing their registration number and date of birth.
BSSC Steno 2019 exam is scheduled to be on 24th November 2019. The time of the exam will be from 10 AM to 12.15 PM. BSSC steno 2019 exam will be held across the Patna district in various exam centres.
The official website of BSSC to get more details about the exam and download the BSSC stenographer 2019 admit card is www.bssc.bih.nic.in .
Steps to Download BSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019:
- Go to BSSC official website.
- Click on the “Notice Board” link on home page.
- A new window will open.
- Go to the link “Link for Downloading Admit card for Adv No.20010116(STENOGRAPHER)” link.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth to log in.
- Your will get to see Bihar SSC Steno Admit Card on the screen.
- Check and download the admit card for future use.
- There will be 150 MCQs on General Studies.
- Subject included in general studies are General Science and Maths and Comprehension/Logic/Reasoning/Mental Ability.
- The time allotted to complete the test is 2 hours and 15 minutes.
The admit card is a mandatory document to appear for the BSSC steno 2019 exam. Candidates must carry it along with photo ID card to the exam centre.
You can also read, BSSC Pharmacist, Sanitary Inspector and Stenographer Admit Card 2019.