The CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test for December 2019 registration process will end today on 30th September 2019 at 11:59 pm. The last date to pay the application fee online is 3rd October 2019. Candidates applying for the exam can do so through the official website, www.ctet.nic.in .
The CBSE CTET is scheduled to be held on 8th December 2019. The exam will be conducted in 110 cities across the country in 20 different languages. Candidates can fill their application form by today end of the day.
Steps to register for CBSE CTET December 2019:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the ‘CTET December 2019 application form’ link.
- Click on the apply button and create a login.
- Login using the registration number.
- Fill the entire application form.
- Upload the documents like scanned image, signature etc.
- Make the fee payment.
- Click on submit button.
Direct links for CBSE CTET December 2019 Registration:
The application fee for the candidates of general category for one paper is Rs. 700 and for two papers is Rs. 1200 whereas the application fee for the reserved category candidates for one paper is Rs. 350 and for both the papers Rs. 600.
Candidates can check the official website for further details.