RITES Ltd., is a government enterprise established in 1974. It is mainly an engineering consultancy but also extends to other related fields like infrastructure and transport with top-notch engineers as part of its board of directors. RITES has recently released a notification mentioning vacancies in the company for which it is recruiting. They have opened up the application procedure, and all those interested are free to apply.
The application portal had been opened on the 19th of September 2019, and the final date for application after which nothing will be accepted is 10th of October 2019. Therefore, all interested candidates who haven’t applied yet must hurry up and apply as vacancies are limited. RITES Ltd., is recruiting for the posts of Junior Manager and Junior Assistant.
There are about 22 vacancies for the post of Junior Manager (Finance) and around 24 vacancies for the post of Deputy Assistant (Finance). Of these, 2 posts are reserved for people belonging to the PWD category and 2 for ex-servicemen. Following is a series of steps to be followed by all applicants for the application procedure-
- Step 1- Log on to the official website of the company which is rites.com.
- Step 2- Under the ‘careers’ option on the homepage, click on ‘vacancies’ to view the details of the post you want to apply for.
- Step 3- The registration format is available in the careers section. Register yourself first and make a note of the generated Registration number which is to be utilized for all future procedures.
- Step 4- Now go to the ‘Fill/Modify Application Form’ option and fill-up the form very carefully.
- Step 5- After filling the form, make sure you go to the ‘Make Payment’ option and pay the mentioned application fees. Without this, your application will not be accepted.
- Step 6- Take a print out of this application form and sign it yourself. Attach the relevant documents that are asked for and carry this with you on the day of written examination/interview.
RITES shall later publish the details of the written test which will be conducted across six cities in India and those who qualify this shall be called in for an interview/ document verification. If the candidates have any doubts or queries pertaining to anything, they may send their questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost of application for the post of Junior Manager would be Rs. 600 (General/OBC category candidates) and Rs. 300 (SC/SCT/EWS/PWD candidates). For the post of Junior Assistant, it is Rs. 300 (General/OBC candidates) and Rs. 100 (SC/ST/EWS/PWD candidates). A person securing the post of Junior Manager can expect a salary of 12 LPA while for a Junior Assistant it shall be 5 LPA in accordance with the regulations of the company.