The candidate who was planning to give Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) can now be registered for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) as it shall be closed on September 18, 2019. Candidates who are interested but have not applied for the exam yet can do so before the deadline at the official website. http://www.ctet.nic.in/ .
Candidates shall note that they need to fill the form and submit while they can continue paying the fee till September 23. And the exam is scheduled to be conducted on December 8 across 110 cities in the country.
The process to apply-
- Go to the official website.
- Once the homepage is open, click on the link ‘CTET December 2019 application form’.
- Select on ‘apply’ under new candidate registration for those who have not registered yet, else click sign-in.
- Fill credentials required and register, then sign in.
- Fill the form with almost care and also, upload images the latest image
- Make a payment.
The exams fees shall be Rs 700 for one and Rs 1,200 for appearing in both papers. Also, for reserved category candidates, the fee is Rs 350 and Rs 600 respectively.
- The exam shall have two parts,
- Part I exam is for teachers who wish to teach from class 1 to 5
- And those who qualify paper two will be eligible to teach class 6 to 7.
- Both the exams shall be of 2.5 hours of duration and will have one mark for every correct answer.
For other details, candidate shall refer the official notifications on the official website.