The Delhi district court, New Delhi, has welcomed applications for the post of Senior Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant, and Data entry operator. The interested candidate is requested to apply for the same through its official website, i.e. www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in .
Candidates are also informed that the last date to apply for the same shall be 6th Oct 2019 and the drive shall fill a total 771 recruitment in all acting as a wonderful opportunity for job seekers. The candidate shall also note that the set age limit for the same will be between 18 to 27years as of 1.1.2019.
The bifurcation for each post shall include:
- Senior Personal Assistant 41 post
- Personal Assistant 555 post
- Junior Judicial Assistant 161 post
- and Data entry operator 14 post
The opening date of registration shall be 16.9.2019; the last date shall be 6.10.2019, and also the last time of closure of the application for online application fees shall be 6.10.2019. The costs can be paid through debit cards or net banking.
The application fees for the same shall be
- General Candidates- Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)
- SC/ST/PwD (Person with Disability)/EWS (Economically Weaker Section)- Rs. 500 /- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
According to notification that the fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- A1 Senior Personal Assistant
The candidate shall be a graduate with speed of not less than 110 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typewriting.
- A2 Personal Assistant
The candidate shall be Graduate with shorthand speed of 100 words per
minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute and also knowing Computer
- A3 Junior Judicial Assistant
The candidate shall be Graduate with typing speed of not less than 40 words per minutes on Computer.
- A4 Data Entry Operator Grade-A)
- The candidate shall be 12th standard pass from a recognized Institution/board or equivalent (preference will be given to Graduates.)
- Diploma/Certificate course in IT/computer field (preference will be given to ‘O’ Level Certificate)
- Knowledge of Data Entry/Computer Operation- (Candidate should have a minimum of one-year experience in Data Entry Operations.