The registration process for UGC NET 2019 December batch have been started by the NTA on its website. The process was launched on 9th September and will be there till 9th October 2019. Candidates can do the registration through the official website, www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in .
UGC NET is being held every year for the selection of the candidates for the posts of ‘Assistant Professor’ and for ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor both’ in recognized Indian Universities.
The exam will be held across India from 2nd to 6th December 2019.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|The Registration process started on||9th September 2019|
|The Registration process ends on||9th October 2019|
|Last date for application fee payment||10th October 2019 (till 11:50 pm)|
|Release of the Admit Card||9th November 2019|
|Date of the Exam||2nd to 6th December, 2019|
|Release of the Results||31st December 2019|
Documents Required to apply for NTA UGC NET December 2019:
- Copy of board certificates.
- A photo identity card.
- Degree certificates/ last semester mark sheet.
- The mailing address as well as a permanent address.
- Code of NET subject, post-graduation and post-graduation subject.
- Reserved category certificate.
- Email address and mobile number.
- Scanned photograph and signature with the size of 10 kb to 200 kb and 4 kb to 30 kb respectively.
Candidates must be going through the official website frequently for more updates and information. You can also go through our page for more updates.